Poll Results: Does Terrence Brown have a future in the NFL?

Former Brigham Young Cougars offensive lineman Terrence Brown does not have a future in the NFL according to 46% of voters. Another 40% of voters thought Brown does have an NFL future. The remaining 14% of voters were undecided.

I was one of the naysayers.

We know now that I and the 46% were wrong. Brown has signed a free agent contract with the Miami Dolphins.

I was reading all the stories about Brown's impressive post-BYU transformation, but I wasn't about to hop on the bandwagon. Brown was doing too little, too late, in my mind. The media stories of his weight loss kept popping up because they made good print during the offseason.

I am happy to be proven wrong, and wish Brown the best of luck. Hopefully he can stick with the Dolphins as long as former Cougar John Denney has.

Thank you to everyone who voted. Don't forget to vote in this week's poll: "Which former BYU Cougar will have the best NFL career?"

The Editor appreciates all feedback. He can be reached via email at bluecougarfootball@gmail.com

Comments