Buy BYU Football Tickets

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Poll Results: Should BYU Play Another QB?

This poll question has closed and the overwhelming majority (83%) said, "No, let Jake Heaps finish the year." I don't think we have ever had a poll question garner a greater percentage of the votes. The othe votes were split 15% for letting James Lark have a chance and 2% giving Jason Munns the reins.

Thank you to all who voted. Don't forget to vote in this week's poll: "Which TD pass was more important" for the struggling BYU passing game?

2 comments:

  1. Wow, tough question this time. The BYU passing game has lacked both consistent long passes AND great YAC plays, so both were good to see and I think important to help build confidence. I do not know which to vote for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the same way, Neal, which is why I made it the poll question. I had to think about it for a while to come to my conclusion. I don't want to skew the results, but I will give my opinion next week when the poll is closed.

    ReplyDelete