Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Poll Results: Will Matt Reynolds Enter the 2011 NFL Draft?

The poll has closed on the question, "Will Matt Reynolds enter the 2011 NFL Draft?" A strong majority (72%) voted no, meaning he will return to play his senior season. The other 28% think Matt Reynolds will declare himself eligible before the deadline in approximately 10 days.

I side with the majority this time. Before the season, Reynolds was projected as high as the number 3 overall pick in the draft. His draft stock fell considerably this year. While he would still be certain to get drafted, it would be prudent for him to come back and work his way back into the first round.

Thank you to everyone who voted. Don't forget to cast your vote in this week's poll: "When will the restructured coaching staff be in place?"

The Editor appreciates all feedback. He can be reached via email at byufootballtalk@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment