Poll Results: On a scale of 1-5 (5 being the best) how do you rate BYU’s all-black uniforms?

The Brigham Young Cougars wore all-black uniforms for the first time ever on Saturday, and they were a hit! Close to half of poll respondents (41%) rated the uniforms a “5” on a 1-5 scale. Another 27% rated the uniforms a “4.” That represents over two-thirds of all respondents who rated the uniforms either a 4 or 5. The rest of the votes were split 12% for “3,” and 10% each for “2” and “1.”

On a scale of 1 to 5, with five being the highest, I would give them a 4.


I liked the uniforms, but I wasn’t crazy about them. I have seen better “blackout” uniforms for other teams, and there have definitely been “special uniforms” by other teams that are a lot worse than these.

I have never been one to make it a huge priority to keep up with the latest fashions, which is probably why I can only give the uniforms a 4. It is also why I can’t give much more of a critique and explanation why my vote was 4.

Thank you to everyone who voted. Don’t forget to vote in the new poll: “Will a BYU win over no. 5 Notre Dame salvage the season?”

The Editor appreciates all feedback. He can be reached via email at bluecougarfootball@gmail.com

Comments