Poll Results: How many games will BYU win in 2011?

BLUE COGUAR FOOTBALL poll voters have much higher expectations for BYU than the AP and USA Today voters.

With blue goggles firmly in place and clearly focused, the number of wins that received the most votes was 13 with 27%. The second leading win total was 11 with 23%. Ten wins was third with 17%. Twelve (14%), nine (8%), less than 8 (6%), and eight (5%) round out the results.

I honestly believe that BYU can win every game. I really, really want to see BYU win every game. However, I am not ready to predict a perfect season.

In my BYU season preview for College Football Zealots, I predicted 11 wins. I will stick with that number for the same reasons given in that preview.

Thanks to everyone who voted. Don’t forget to vote in this week’s poll: “Who will score BYU’s first points in 2011?”

Note: During the 2011 season, the results of poll questions and the new poll question will be posted on Mondays.

The Editor appreciates all feedback. He can be reached via email at bluecougarfootball@gmail.com

Comments