Poll Results: Which USC Transfer Are You More Excited About?

The Brigham Young Cougars fan base is overwhelmingly more excited about Uona Kaveinga (92%) than they are Hebron Fangupo (8%).

My vote would be for Kaveinga as well. I don't think that these results mean that BYU fans are not excited about Fangupo. I am excited to see both play. For me, the difference was that linebackers make more plays and can have a bigger impact than defensive linemen. Head coach Bronco Mendenhall is already on the record saying Kaveinga is the leader on defense. My expectations for Kaveinga are high this year, which contributes to my excitement. I am glad that both are with BYU, and am certain they will both do great things as Cougars this year.

Thank you to everyone who voted. Don't forget to vote in this week's poll: "Which player who changed positions will have the biggest impact?"

The Editor appreciates all feedback. He can be reached via email at bluecougarfootball@gmail.com

Comments