Summer Schedule

Now that spring practice and the NFL draft are behind us, we are entering the summer season where very little happens. I don't plan to go into full hibernation mode, but I expect that I will post less frequently (besides the lack of news, I will be focusing more time on upgrades to the blog, and my wife and I are trying to close on a deal to purchase our first home). Here is what you can expect:

1. News and thoughts on the Harvey Unga situation as it develops.

2. News and thoughts on the possible conference expansions.

3. News and thoughts on the starting quarterback situation.

4. Regular opinion polls.

5. I love studying the history of BYU football and have some posts about interesting things I have noticed.

6. I will be ready to go full speed when the season kicks off in September.

Comments